Practical Nursing Program Part-Time Faculty
Division: Health and Human Services
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, Wisconsin
Salary Expectation: Per Part-Time Faculty Salary Schedule
Employment and Work Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday; 2:30pm-9:30pm
Start Date: ASAP
NOTE: Part-time faculty positions are for specific classes only and do not imply any availability of full-time employment.
Provide instruction to students in Practical Nursing Program at Lakeshore Technical College. Responsible for placing learning first and providing educational experiences for learners in various formats, schedules, and in various places in accordance with the mission of the college inclusive of: facilitating learning, assessing student performance, as well as instruction and outcomes, developing and maintaining current/relevant course materials, and communicating with the community, other schools, the college, the division, and team members. Provide 5 Star Service throughout all customer interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin.
- A minimum of two years (4,000 hours) of successful recent related occupational experience in related discipline, i.e. Medical/Surgical.
- Successful candidate will have recent experience working in a long term care setting.
- Two years teaching experience desirable.
- Experience with computer assisted instruction and software.
- Working knowledge of PC software in a windows environment.
- Experience desired in delivering instruction by alternative methods such as instructional television or online.
- Possess excellent classroom delivery skills, which encourage success and participation on the part of students.
- Must be innovative and able to collaborate with other staff for developing curriculum for classroom instruction.
- Must be well motivated and have a strong interest in contributing to the success of the college.
- Positive human relations and effective written and oral communication skills essential.
- Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions as well as services delivered.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and citizens of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
** Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
Condition of Employment
- Employment conditional on completion of a Background Information Disclosure (BID) and the results acceptable to the College.
Beginning: Friday, September 15, 2017
Closing: Until position is filled
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the online application, visit www.gotoltc.edu, navigate to ‘Just for You’ and click on ‘Job Seekers’, choose ‘View Employment Opportunities’ to create an account login and to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources at 920.693.1863.