Field Services Engineer
Field Services serves as an escalation point for first level tickets that need a higher level of technical expertise for resolution and/or on site work in order to keep our team operating at a high level of efficiency. The Field Services team also provides a vital service to our Engineering team via remote or onsite staging/configuration of systems to assist in the continued timely, efficient, and professional delivery of project services.
• Reports to Director of Technical Services
• Provide advanced technical support for the Service Desk team
• Work with strong analytical and quantitative/problem solving skills
• Troubleshoot origin of errors, website, app servers, network, and database
• Deliver consistently high levels of customer service.
• Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
• Accurate and complete documentation of interactions, incidents, and problems.
• Manage time and workload to meet communicated service levels and client requirements.
• Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
• Proactive monitoring of incidents and drive expeditious resolution based on priority
• Ensure daily ticket updates are performed
• Provide ticket resolution or escalate to proper support groups if unable to resolve yourself
• Recommends corrections in technical applications and analysis.
• Document knowledge articles for inter-team use
• Maintain data accuracy in the relevant ticketing and HR systems.
• Provide clients with problem reference numbers and request numbers, as appropriate
• Understanding of various media sources that interface with Autotask and other operational tools
• Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight.
• Visit client sites, as needed/scheduled
• Be available for other assigned projects and tasks
• Collaborate across functional groups and drive incidents and problems to resolution or proper hand-off
• Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
• Travel as necessary for training and customer engagements
• Other responsibilities as deemed necessary
Skills and Experience Needed:
• Working knowledge of data and voice network concepts.
• Complete understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts.
• Minimum 3yrs of experience with related technology and experience to include Wireless, Firewalls, Switching, Networking Storage, Desktop/Laptops, Windows Server, etc
• Expert in MS Office and other standard software.
• Proficient knowledge of Active Directory
• Proficient knowledge and understanding of Service Desk software and hardware technologies.
• Proficient knowledge of LAN/WAN Networking technologies.
• Ability to communicate at all levels, both technical and non-technical.
• Time management skills.
• Excellent and effective communication (written and oral), telephone and listening skills.
• Ability to perform well as part of a team under direct supervision.
DataVizion is a leading edge provider of business technology solutions, specializing in professional and managed services, cloud solutions, network infrastructure, data center solutions and unified communications. Headquartered in Lincoln, NE, the company has operation centers throughout the Midwest region. DataVizion has a keen customer focus and is passionate about and committed to providing a better connection for customers, partners and associates. To learn more about DataVizion and services offered, go to www.datavizion.com or follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We offer very competitive benefits including 401(K), Health, Dental, Vision and additional employee position based incentive programs.
Sun, 17 Sep 2017 09:33:33 PDT