This position directs and leads custodial staff, defines and develops a high performance service culture that values sound planning and excellent execution, develops performance measures to maximize use of resources, and collaborates across division lines to recommend strategic investments and operational efficiencies. Specifically, the successful candidate for this position will be responsible for the appearance and care of University buildings.
The position requires significant supervisory and management experience to include a demonstrated ability to:
- Plan custodial operations to ensure an effective program of systematic cleaning and care of campus facilities.
- develop and execute operational plans to maximize human and capital resources
- develop data gathering requirements to assess and report measurements of operational effectiveness
- develop and execute long and short range goals to continually improve quality
- provide leadership in staff training and performance accountability
- define and implement safe operational practices
- manage department budgets to maximize the use of fiscal resources
A Bachelor's degree in a field related to business or industrial management is required. Experience in a management level position, performing duties as described above, is required. A combination of education and experience will be considered. EEO/AA