*Corp to Corp is not accepted
- Professional certification is highly desirable.
- Project Manager capabilities with 11 or more years of experience.
- Capable of managing a project with up to ten (10) or more staff and/or a project with multiple subprojects.
- Experience with Hyland's OnBase is required
- Experience with IBM's Content Manager is highly desirable.
- Gather and document requirements
- Change Management experience
- Scope management experience
- Resource planning and management experience
- Experience with creation of detailed workplans using automated tools
- Experience assembling and managing large teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills
- System Architecture experience
- Workflow Development experience
- Project Management of Application Development and Support of CICS/DB2/Cobol/JCL Mainframe systems
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.
- Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI's framework.
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor.
- Creates project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics.
- Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities.
- Documents risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Manages scope.
- Creates and implements a communication plan.
- Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes.
- Negotiates resources.
- Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor.
- Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Handles complex application features and technical designs.
- Designs and implements the components required for complex application features.
- Generally manages a group of applications systems analysts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Sun, 17 Sep 2017 15:02:23 PDT