Research Team Member
Vision Property Management's mission is to provide comprehensive real estate management services to home owners looking to establish equity in their residence and investors looking to maximize the revenue potential of their portfolio.
Summary : Performs duties related to the receiving, sorting, and distributing of mail and packages. Provides support for departments as needed by completing special projects in a timely manner. This is an entry level position with opportunity for advancement.
Primary Duties and Expectations include but are not limited to:
1. Notating incoming mail for tracking purposes.
2. Distributing mail to members of office and redirecting misaddressed items.
3. Maintaining logs of postage charges, receipt forms, and other records as required.
4. Performs other related job duties as required, such as locating missing items, handling payments from customers, and/or additional errands related to packages and company documents.
5. Provide support to departments across company, ie. completing due diligence on inventory and finding desired information about current and potential properties.
6. May make phone calls to people in other states to get additional information on properties if needed. Must have good phone skills and ability to multi task.
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday position with an expectation of 40 hours per week. This position will be part of a team and will play a role in departments across entire company. Interpersonal, organization, and multitasking skills are necessary.
May lift up to 25 pounds. Will often sit for extended period of time. This is not a remote opportunity. Please include contact information with your resume when applying.
Vision Property Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Vision Property Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sun, 17 Sep 2017 07:59:27 PDT