Director of the Testing, Evaluation, and Measurement Center #20180051FAC
Position Title: Director of the Testing, Evaluation, and Measurement Center
Job Posting Number: 20180051FAC
Job Location: San Marcos
Academic Services - Testing, Evaluation, and Measurement Center
Position Description: Responsible for the coordination, supervision, and evaluation of all academic support services offered by the Testing, Evaluation, and Measurement Center, including those in San Marcos and the Round Rock Campus.
• Master’s degree related to measurement, assessment, or other discipline that incorporates evaluation methodologies;
• Superior abilities in oral, written, and interpersonal communications with faculty, staff, and students;
• 5+ years of managerial experience; and
• 3+ years of experience in a college/university setting.
• Experience using data and assessment to inform decisions;
• Experience working with students with disabilities;
• Experience managing fiscal affairs and budget development; and
• Doctoral degree.
Only applications submitted through the Texas State University website will be accepted and considered, https://jobs.hr.txstate.edu/postings/20636. To assure full consideration, please submit the following: cover letter, current curriculum vitae/resume, and the contact information for three professional references (including phone numbers and email addresses).
The selected candidate will be required to provide official transcripts from all degree granting Universities.
Proposed Start Date: Spring 2018
Open Until Filled? Yes
Review Date: 10/16/2017
Texas State University, to the extent not in conflict with federal or state law, prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications.
Texas State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and the use of any tobacco product will not be allowed anywhere on Texas State property or in university owned or leased vehicles.
Texas State University is a member of the Texas State University System. Texas State University is an EOE.