Systems Administrator @ IT Direct
Who we are:
IT Direct is a Hartford-based Information Technology consulting firm that helps our partners leverage the power of technology to reach their business goals. We have developed a strong bond with our clients and a reputation for responsive, high quality, efficient work.
IT Direct provides its staff with a dynamic, positive, and high energy work environment. We are proud to have been listed among the 5,000 fastest growing privately held companies in the US for the last three years, among the Top 40 tech companies in Connecticut, and most recently listed by Inc. Magazine as one of "The 50 Best Places to Work in 2016" nationally. We know that our success depends on how well we serve our clients, and that this level of service will be determined by the quality of people that make up our team. As such we expect, and only accept the best.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a Systems Administrator. Responsibilities include:
- Perform remote and onsite support assistance to clients, via IT Direct's support tools and processes
- Scheduling technical resources as needed to assist our clients within our specified Service Level Agreement
- Resolving technical and non-technical issues as appropriate for the employees skill level.
- Provide support issue escalation assistance for Technicians & Administrators
- Evaluate the support needs of the clientele and suggest improvements, changes and new services.
- Document resolution steps in our ticketing system, knowledge base and\or remote management system
- Ability to design, configure and troubleshoot switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Ability to design, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Storage Area Networks (SAN) solutions.
- Be able to effective manage multiple projects ranging in size and complexity
- Provide guidance and coaching for other Team Members
Who you are:
You are a detail oriented self-starter who takes ownership of your job responsibilities, and are able to communicate effectively with teammates, clients, and vendors. You work best in a bold, work-hard, play-hard, environment. You enjoy organization metrics, analytics, team camaraderie and multitasking, all while working in a fun environment. Requirements for the position are:
- 8+ years of recent, relevant hands-on IT Experience
- Preferred Certifications: Network+, MCSE, CCNA, VCP, Office 365
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficient
- Experience using ConnectWise, ESET, Labtech, Mimecast, StorageCraft
- Strong critical and analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Vibrant and willing to contribute to a fun atmosphere
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Progressive PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability available
- Tax deferred retirement plan with company match
- Career Development and Coaching
- Fun work environment!
If you are interested and would like to hear more, please apply with your cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit, how you would enhance our culture, your current and desired salary, and resume.
West Hartford, CT
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 07:13:28 PDT