Resort Renovations Construction Superintendent
A Newport Beach California General Contractor is seeking a Superintendent for High End Hospitality Residential Remodel project. The Superintendent will be responsible for directing and coordinating activities of the field crew, subcontractors and vendors to make sure that goals and objectives of each project are met in accordance within the time lines, established budgets and company policies. Demonstrate independent thinking to achieve project solutions. Must have a strong safety mindset and maintain a clean and safe job site. Drug and alcohol testing required.
Based on performance for this project there is potential for longevity in this role as Superintendent
Must have a minimum of 5 years construction experience in Residential/Resort Renovations
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Solid background in Hospitality construction
- Proven track record of problem solving issues including but not limited to Owner, Sub-Contractors, Project Manager and project hindrances
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and shop drawings accurately
- Demonstrates established and consistent methods of multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail
- Superb written and verbal skills to communicate
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, CPM management
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize
- Uses diplomacy and discretion when communicating with Owner, Sub-contractors, Project Manager
- Upholds high standard of ethics and moral conduct through consistent professional demeanor and professional appearance
- Ability to maintain stress under pressurized deadlines or conflict
- Can stay on track with schedule and plan according with subcontractors
Selected candidates to undergo background check and drug screening.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary history. PLEASE LIST YOUR HOSPITALITY/RESORT EXPERIENCE.
General Contracting/ Architecture Firm
Newport Beach, CA
Wed, 23 Aug 2017 10:33:55 PDT