IT Field Engineer
Great opportunity to learn and grow! We are a small IT shop that deploys and manages our clients IT infrastructure (both On Premise and in the Cloud), from mobile platforms, to desktops, to Servers, including email (Exchange), and Internet routers and firewall configurations.
We offer competitive compensation (based on experience) within a challenging technical environment and will help you learn and grow.
- Demonstrates exceptional technical skills and professional interpersonal skills.
- Be responsive to customer needs
- Technical lead - Help less experienced team members
- Installing, deploying, troubleshooting, and maintaining MS Servers, Windows and Mac desktops, laptops, and mobile devices
- Conduct maintenance and repair within networked (On premise and Cloud based) environments
- Must be passionate about technology
- Must be passionate about helping people
- Fast problem resolution, implementation, and break/fix, (desktops, smartphones, tablets, networks)
- Have the ability to research online, work through problems, and document
- Explain computer-related issues in a non-threatening matter to nontechnical clients
- Troubleshooting of networking issues (Internet and LAN)
- Firewall, Router implementation and troubleshooting
- Server 2003/2008/2012 Design, Implement and troubleshoot
- Windows Servers knowledge a plus - Small Business Server (SBS);
- MS Exchange
- Microsoft and Mac Desktop and network connectivity,
- Windows 10, 8, 7, XP; Mac OSes
- Virus Software - repairing virus and spyware infected systems
- Backup and Recovery - On Premise and Cloud based
- Microsoft Office and desktop applications
- Setup and configuration of Mobile Devices - Apple iPhones & iPads, Androids, and/or other smartphones
- Knowledge of computer hardware installation, diagnostics, and troubleshooting
For immediate consideration, Apply Now to be contacted.
Trif Technologies is devoted to providing reliable Computer Support to businesses that want to improve productivity and profitability. With our Network Services that is customized to meet our clients' unique business needs, they can stop worrying about technology and focus on what really matters.
Our Mission is to deliver the most efficient business solutions using our expertise and experience in Information Technologies (IT) with small and medium size companies in order to minimize cost, minimize risk, and maximize revenue growth and allow our clients to concentrate on their businesses.
We believe that business should be a win-win for all involved. Honesty and plain talk are our trademarks. We stride to deliver the highest quality Professional Information Technology (Computer Related) Services to small and medium size companies by taking the same "systems" approach taken by larger firms. We do this by utilizing our experience at both large and small companies and understanding our clients' needs and metrics, then explaining technology options in plain English as to how they relate to our clients' business metrics.
We have been in business since 2000. Many different technologies have come and gone but the goal remains the same -- delivering high quality computer services to help our client's bottom line. While the technologies change the fundamentals and processes that successfully bring in new IT remain pretty much the same, we leverage that experience for companies to help them achieve their goals.
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 17:26:13 PDT