Virtual Chief Information Officer
Virtual Chief Information Officer @ IT Direct
Who we are:
IT Direct is a Hartford-based Information Technology consulting firm that helps our partners leverage the power of technology to reach their business goals. We have developed a strong bond with our clients and a reputation for responsive, high quality, efficient work.
IT Direct provides its staff with a dynamic, positive, and high energy work environment. We are proud to have been listed among the 5,000 fastest growing privately held companies in the US for the last three years, among the Top 40 tech companies in Connecticut, and most recently listed by Inc. Magazine as one of "The 50 Best Places to Work in 2016" nationally. We know that our success depends on how well we serve our clients, and that this level of service will be determined by the quality of people that make up our team. As such we expect, and only accept the best.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a vCIO to work out of our headquarters in CT working as a vCIO for our clients. Responsibilities include:
- Provide an annual strategic technology plan and budget for each client
- Deliver quarterly reports regarding IT Support services & IT Infrastructure health to the client.
- Maintain communication with the Director of Support Services, Help Desk Supervisor & Technical Account Managers to be aware of issues and trends in regards to Support
- Maintain communication with the Director of Engineering Services to be aware of issues with consulting project completion.
- Provide feedback on service delivery to the Director of Support Services and Director of Engineering Services, respectively.
- During the new client onboarding process work with the Director of Engineering Services to deliver the resulting report & recommendations at the Onboarding completion meeting
- Provide technical guidance, counsel and direction for all individuals on team, as needed to resolve technical issues.
- Contacting various vendors as needed to support assigned clientele.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Who you are:
You are a detail oriented self-starter who takes ownership of your job responsibilities, and are able to communicate effectively with teammates, clients, and vendors. You work best in a bold, work-hard, play-hard, environment. You enjoy organization metrics, analytics, team camaraderie and multitasking, all while working in a fun environment. Requirements for the position are:
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS or related degree or higher
- Preferred Certifications: A+, Network+, MCSE, CCNA, Office 365 and\or greater
- Preferred Work Experience: Managed Service Provider or Consulting environment
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, Labtech, ConnectWise, ESET, Mimecast, StorageCraft, Bomgar, Cisco, HP Switches, Sonicwall, VMware, Hyper-V, EqualLogic
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically, Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Strong working knowledge of switching, routing and firewalls.
- Strong working knowledge of Virtualization technology and how to implement those solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of Storage Area Networks.
- Strong working knowledge of how to develop IT Strategic plans and budgets.
- Strong critical and analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Vibrant and willing to contribute to a fun atmosphere
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Progressive PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability available
- Tax deferred retirement plan with company match
- Career Development and Coaching
- Fun work environment!
If you are interested and would like to hear more, please apply with your cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit, how you would enhance our culture, your current and desired salary, and resume.
West Hartford, CT
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 07:43:53 PDT