Business Development Executive
This inside/outside sales person will spend most of his/her time meeting with and presenting to prospects via the phone, web or in the field and developing new business. At the office, you will be aggressively pursuing opportunities, both developed by you and provided by the company.
Base + generous commission follows successful sales results. Established/existing relationships with automotive companies previously selling technology services, consulting services, training services, marketing services or custom software solutions is preferred. For the right individuals, there is very high earning potential. Candidates that work well in entrepreneurial environments of fewer than 50 employees would be well suited to this position.
For the quickest consideration, please submit a cover letter with your resume and salary history.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in consultative technology sales at an executive level
- Experience with the automotive aftermarket and OEM world
- A Sales background that includes technology or software
- An annual Sales quota of at least $500,000 or more
- Proven track record with closed accounts at the highest levels
- Sales agreements of $50K or more
- Highly personable, organized, self-motivated
- Excellent presentation skills
- Finding (prospecting), qualifying and closing opportunities following a structured sales process that delivers sales results.
- Be a goal oriented, high achiever who owns the sales cycle from end to end.
- Lead sales pursuits leveraging the management and sales support teams (Project Managers, Account Managers and Subject Matter Experts) as needed to present winning proposals and close deals.
- Design and execute sales plans for new business
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Pacific Technology Solutions is a leading provider of custom software development and enterprise software solutions sold as SaaS products. We specialize in software applications, technology solutions and e-learning solutions. Consulting, integrated software and database applications, B2B and B2C website development and web hosting are examples of our services. Established in 1994, with a significant revision of company focus in 2009, we primarily serve the Automotive Sector with an aggressive growth plan into other industries.
The Company is stable and well-established with carefully designed processes and policies. The culture is one of excellence in execution and innovation. Pacific Technology Solutions has a highly regarded reputation for superlative solutions with significant focus on the customer experience at very competitive pricing. Our current clients include: Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, Bosch, General Motors, Penske Trucks and Mazda amongst others
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years
- Business Development: 3 years
Pacific Technology Solutions is a leading provider of performance improvement solutions, enterprise SaaS applications and web-based custom software development. Established in 1996, we primarily serve automotive manufacturers and automotive aftermarket companies. Please go to www.pts1.com to see our work.
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 11:04:59 PDT