Manager, External Communications
Primary Job Responsbilities:
As the Manager, External Communications, you'll report directly to the Director, Global Communications and will be responsible for the development and execution of the corporate PR strategy and brand image.
We're looking for a rock star marketing leader who can take projects from concept through implementation to reporting, providing both management and hands-on involvement in all corporate PR activities.
- Establish and manage relationship with external PR team
- Own and manage corporate PR functional budgets
- Work with cross functional teams to gather necessary information to ensure effective corporate PR programs
- Enhance corporate visibility and perception among media and industry influencers and ultimately, Sitel's customers, partners and employees
- Develop unique and differentiating ways to bring the Sitel brand to life through our PR activities and thought leadership programs
- Develop strong expertise in the customer care outsourcing market
- Work under the lead of the Director, Global Communications to manage, monitor, and review the corporate PR strategy to ensure that goals are aligned with key business objectives
- Constantly research and find creative channels, properties, communities and technology to drive brand awareness through our ongoing PR efforts
- Raise awareness and enhance our positioning by consistently projecting on-brand messaging through all channels
- Measure everything. Track and analyze program effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritize resources
- Plan, manage, & balance the marketing PR budget -- strive for the best ROI
- Excel at vendor management
- Work directly with our internal Business Intelligence team to determine and prioritize the content needed to support our corporate PR marketing activities
Bachelor's degree in any of the following or related areas: Marketing, Advertising, Communications, etc.
Minimum 6-9 years related experience in B2B marketing and global corporate PR management. Previous experience working for a public relations/advertising agency and has managed a relationship with PR firms. Customer care industry experience required.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Natural leader with stellar interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentations skills
- Strong leadership style and ability to prioritize and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a keen desire to make a difference
- Good communicator (both verbally and in writing), able to build strong working relationships
- High level of creativity and innovation
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Possess the ability to evaluate, collaborate, influence and engage in healthy debate and discussion
- Proven project management skills
- Expert at analyzing, optimizing, and programmatically reporting on our digital performance against stated goals, whether it's the performance of our social handles, landing pages, & emails, or engagement levels driven from our trials & community
- Experience with developing and executing global PR programs in support of corporate transformations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to work well with professionals, senior managers, directors etc.
- Enthusiastic attitude, work well on teams and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment
- High level of proficiency with various software applications programs, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other applications in the Office Suite
Travel will be required on occasion.
This position will be filled in Miami, FL.
Nearest Major Market: Miami
Job Segment: Communications, Marketing Communications, Manager, Advertising, PR, Marketing, Management
Apply now >> Apply now
Sitel collaborates with some of the best-known global brands to harness the industry transformation and help consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. Sitel is one of the world's leading outsourcing providers of customer experience management. With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Sitel has 75,100 passionate and talented associates support more than 400 clients in 48 languages from 146 facilities strategically located in 22 countries.
Sitel is a Company of Acticall Sitel Group:
Acticall Sitel Group combines comprehensive customer care capabilities and unparalleled digital, training and technology expertise across industries. With subsidiaries such as Sitel, The Social Client, Learning Tribes, Extens Consulting and Novagile, Acticall Sitel Group can be leveraged across geographies, verticals and all stages of the end-to-end customer journey, helping clients effectively harness the industry's explosive digital transformation and consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences.
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 20:02:23 PDT