The ideal candidate will be.
Be proactive plan three Powers, three days, three months and three months ahead.
Have at least 2-5+ years' experience in Roofing Industry as Project Manager with new and re-roof projects.
Shingle, Modified, Tile, Metal, Single ply , TPO and other heat welded systems.
Overseeing multiple projects at the same time.
Leadership skills & Direction abilities.
Good communication skills and a clear driving record - Spanish and CDL is a plus.
Oversee Interesting, challenging and diverse projects.
• Assist production manager in planning the projects
• Monitor and manage material is returned at Company staging yards.
• Performs basic repairs to equipment due to safety, reliability or show quality issues found during inspections.
• Start crews on jobs: included delivering dump trailers or dump truck, and reviewing paperwork for roofing project with crew.
• Supervise roofing projects to make sure technical specifications are met.
• Keep accurate records of material and labor costs incurred in the construction process
• Monitor progress of construction work and performance at site
• Hold meetings including safety meetings with site workers and subcontractors on behalf of the production manager
• Convey information about the progress of the project and performance of the contractors to the production manager
• Assist the project manager in procurement of certain materials
• Assist project manager in hiring and assigning tasks to crews & repair techs.
• Ensure safety procedures and make sure they adhere strictly to safety standards
• Ensure construction site is safe and free from any hazards or objects
• Report accidents if they occur to project manager
• Administer or make sure that first aid is administered to any injured worker
• Remove obstacles to ensure smooth safe operation of work activities at the site
• Perform Final Inspection on roof projects to insure proper installation, complete final inspect paperwork, pick up and dump trailer and ensuring proper job site cleanup.
• Maintain good Communication and relationship with foreman, crew members, property owners, contractors, and verify proper delivery by suppliers
• Motivate all participants involved in project
• Ensure project is performed to code to meet or exceed local & state regulations
• Identify and prevent potential obstacles , Hazards or potential problems at shop & job site.
• Be proactive spot & Perform other duties as assigned.
Sun, 3 Sep 2017 06:34:49 PDT