Computer Network Operations Specialist
We are looking to hire a Network Operations Lead Mid immediately. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and successful team. We are looking for someone with a hands-on technical background who has effective communication skills. It's your chance to work with the best in the industry in a solutions focused environment.
- Under general supervision, manages the day-to-day activities of the Network Operations Center, including all Cyber Security activities.
- Ensures effective and efficient operation of network systems, architecture and topology through deployment and oversight of network operations specialists, that all operating systems are adequate, functional, and conform to operation security policies and procedures.
- Assists with the development and application of business processes to ensure appropriate service levels.
- Develops and implements standards, procedures, and processes for the Network Operations Center.
- Participates in strategic network planning, steady state operations planning, and development of contingency operation plans.
- Plans and supports injection of new technologies and implementation of technology refresh.
- Estimates project costs and prepares project plans.
- Confers with and advises administrators, user representatives, and technical personnel regarding development and design of integrated network solutions.
- Prepares recommendations based on monitoring results, tools analyses, and forensics.
- Participates in the development and implementation of policies and procedures regarding network equipment, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Prepares status reports.
- Schedules routine system maintenance, oversees application of proactive Cyber Security measures, and manages reaction to Network Defense requirements.
- Develops and maintains system architecture and operational documentation
- 5-9 years of related experience in Information Technology required
- CompTIA Sec + CE & CCNA certifications
- High School Diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma)
- DOD Secret Clearance
- Must be able to pass background investigation and drug screen
World IT Solutions (WITS) is a full-service design, engineering, and consulting firm specializing in the information technology, information assurance, and telecommunications industries. WITS, founded in 2000, provides professional IT architect and design consulting services as well as field engineers and operations and maintenance specialists to meet our military, government, and commercial client needs.
World IT Solutions (WITS) LLC, headquartered in Lanham, MD, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tec-Masters, Inc.
Find more company information at www.witsllc.com
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 18:40:33 PDT