Internet Coordinator/Customer Service Representative
Our dealership is looking to hire experienced Internet Coordinators. We have an exceptional sales force in need of assistance from a talented customer service staff who will be responsible for setting appointments and driving traffic to the dealership. This is a great opportunity to break into an exciting and lucrative career in the automotive industry! If you have prior customer service experience, have worked as a telemarketer, call center agent or have previously worked setting customer appointments, here's your chance to join an amazing team!
- Competitive salary plus commission
Full Time Employees
- After 90 days: Health Insurance and 401(k)
- 1 Year: Paid Vacation 5 days
- 2 Years: Paid Vacation 10 days
Tasks and Responsibilities
Position requires flexibility including the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Make outbound calls daily/able to sit for long periods at a time.
- Execute an inbound and outbound phone script to build rapport and set sales appointments.
- Input/maintain information captured during phone calls into a CRM (customer relation management) software.
- Keeping track of your daily calls, emails and appointments.
- Obtaining minimum call metrics and other KPIs ( Key Performance Indicators ).
- Handle and provide rebuttals to customer objections.
- Organize workflow to meet department time-frames.
- Direct sales questions to sales management.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Quantify daily tasks into comprehensive recaps.
Education and Experience
- Prior Sales experience a plus
- Call Center experience a plus
- Knowledge of basic computer functions & typing
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Car dealership experience a plus, but not required
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Route 4 of Paramus is a family-owned dealership that has been serving the Paramus community for many years. Much of our business is repeat and referred customers. We know that it is because of the dedication, professionalism and tenacity of our employees that we have continued to have success in the automotive sales industry.
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 12:37:01 PDT