Senior Technical Manager - Ethics (1188)
About the Opportunity
A Manhattan-based nonprofit organization is actively seeking a qualified accounting professional for a promising opportunity on their staff as the Senior Technical Manager of their Ethics Committee. In this role, the Ethics Senior Technical Manager will support the successful implementation of the Ethics Strategy and Work Plan. The Senior Technical Manager is responsible for work on complex technical projects, and is expected to manage multiple projects and work streams concurrently.
The Ethics Senior Technical Manager will:
- Prioritize and establish requirements for project proposals and other materials
- Plan, coordinate, and support Ethics project task forces
- Conduct project research
- Draft standards and guidance
- Respond to, or assist the Technical Director or the Managing Director in responding to, queries regarding implementation of standards and guidance
- Plan and undertake the arrangement of, and agenda planning for, the above meetings and meetings of other relevant committees
- Draft articles and develop presentations, and engage in outreach activities, as appropriate
- Monitor and manage task force travel costs, and input to the budgeting process, including variance analysis and forecasting
- Accounting Degree
- 8-14 years of Big 4 Advisory or audit experience
- Strong accounting policy, guidelines, writing experience
- Experience with ethics
- CA, CPA or lawyer
- Excellent GAAP skills
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
The Execu|Search Group was founded in 1985 as a recruitment firm focused on serving accounting firms, boutique hedge funds, and private equity funds. Over time, our firm has evolved into a full-service recruitment, temporary staffing, and workforce management solutions firm that has helped over 26,000 companies find talent, while connecting over 60,000 people with new jobs.
Headquartered in New York City with additional offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Florida, The Execu|Search Group has become one of the largest privately owned recruitment firms. Amidst our continued growth, we remain dedicated to the mission our firm was founded upon: to provide leading employers with the highest caliber talent while maintaining our commitment to integrity, honesty, and responsiveness.
Today, we serve the following practice areas: Accounting/Finance, Creative & Digital, Engineering, Financial Services, Health Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal Services, Life Sciences, Nonprofit, and Office Support.
To view jobs in your area, check out the links below:
New York, NY: http://www.execu-search.com/nyc-jobs-recruiters
Long Island, NY: http://www.execu-search.com/long-island-jobs-recruiters
Bridgewater, NJ: http://www.execu-search.com/bridgewater-jobs-recruiters
Parsippany, NJ: http://www.execu-search.com/parsippany-jobs-recruiters
Boston, MA: http://www.execu-search.com/boston-jobs-recruiters
New York, NY
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 17:43:19 PDT