Mobile App Research / Development Assistant
We are seeking an assistant to work out of our office here in Manhattan, NY . This is a unique opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a new technology startup product of a successful business. The candidate will be working closely with the founders and senior management and manage the various development projects by interacting with several different teams.
This person will assist the day-to-day of the projects, and will know exactly what is going on with every aspect of the project at any given time. The candidate will support the head of Product and senior management in the facilitation and development of concurrent strategic online, mobile, and app initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Self-Motivated and Disciplined, Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Great Communication and Organization Skills
- Collaborative Problem Solver / Figure-It-Out Attitude
- Passionate and Purpose Driven
- Compelled to Make a Difference
- Highly wired with App store/play store ECO system.
- Loves downloading and testing new apps.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Maintain all project documentation and specifications for your projects, including schedules, plans, assets and presentation materials.
- Contribute to and manage standards for documentation.
- Manage project scope, timeline, plans, risks, issues, and communications
- Manage the workflow at various local and outsourced cross-functional teams such as development, marketing, design, IT etc
- Monitor and track team roadmaps and milestones
- Host regular project team meetings and provide detailed agendas, meeting minutes, takeaways, to-dos, files and assets etc
- Project reporting to various stakeholders.
- Manage team JIRA boards, Confluence sites, github repos, calendars, mailing lists and chat rooms
- Identify and implement process improvements to benefit the Project Management team
- Responsibility for achieving the defined project objectives - together with an experienced project manager or the team management
- Conduct impeccable research on project requirements and provide thorough pro/con analyses of project choices. Research vendors, markets, feature additions/changes, user testing, rollout and client support projects.
- Bachelor's degree required in either of these fields: IT, Information systems, Computer Science or any technology-related field, or relevant work experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience using methodologies like Agile, Iterative Waterfall, Scrum or Kanban.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent meeting facilitation skills, including via teleconference and web conference
- Must interact well with personnel at all organizational levels, internally and externally
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) expertise
- Experience with various project management tools like JIRA, Trello, other Atlassian tools
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- candidates right out of college can also apply
Kinbow is an exciting early stage start-up that spans social media, celebrities and their fans, eCommerce, news, and media streaming. The headquarters is in NYC, with a small disbursed team across the U.S.. Plans include a large mobile and web footprint, premium proprietary content, and we are preparing for fast growth within the United States and beyond. We need candidates that thrive in the fast paced start-up environment, are self-driven and self-managing, show great initiative, stay positive and maintain flexibility.
New York, NY
Sun, 20 Aug 2017 15:03:24 PDT