Hardware & Network Administrator
Join a growing lean manufacturer of specialty coatings, cleaners, and lubricants in suburban Lancaster County. Our growth and personal rewards are built upon the skills, innovation, and dedication of a team driven to perform with passion and excellence.
In this entry-level position you will manage multiple daily tasks for the Information Technology Team, in assisting with hardware building and maintenance along with software installation and updates with the directive to improve user performance and cost initiatives.
The typical profile for this level would be an individual with a strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. A minimum 1-3 years of years of documented achievements is preferred, however, individuals with lesser experience may also fit. BA/BS degree in an Information Tech services track would be a preference. The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team in a timeline-driven environment. In addition, a skillset that would include the use of all Microsoft products and general server software(s) is a strong requirement.
Essential Job Functions:
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environment, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software and hardware.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Train people in computer system use.
- Analyze equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs. Additionally, maintain logs related to network functions as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Research new technology, and implement or recommend usage.
- Post-analysis review and storage of completed documentation.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Other activities as directed by the Director of Information Technology.
Stoner Inc. is a local Manufacturer of Cleaners, Lubricants and Coatings located in Quarryville, PA. Our organization is an award winning (Malcolm Baldrige, PA Best Places to Work), established (1941), and family run operation.
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 12:29:10 PDT