The Inspector is responsible for support in and around the manufacturing process. You will work within the assembly process; work on vehicle parts, support production related processes. You must have the ability to use the existing computer system, read order sheets and explain your process/ task to individuals which may include other associates and customers.
Due to rapid growth in our automotive services division we are currently seeking:
Quality Inspectors needed in the Canton, MS area for a world-renowned, premier, OEM in the automobile industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform work specified inspections/adjustments with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Work will be performed in a manufacturing facility
- Reflash transmissions with new technology in a timely manner
- Contract opportunity: Duration of Sept 25th- beginning of December
- Candidates must be self-motivated and able to work under potentially tight deadlines
- Must be comfortable with MS Excel and data entry
- Shifts are 7a-3p and 3p-11pm; Mon-Sat
- Current driver's license, clean driving record
- Pass a criminal background check and a drug screen
- Associate degree in Automotive, or equivalent preferred
- Work assigned schedule
- Arrive to work on-time
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
Preferred but not required:
- Mechanic experience
- Experience working in a Manufacturing environment
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- Some duties performed outside in all weather conditions
- This is a physically demanding position
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to seventy-five (75) pounds
- Must be able to work at heights up to 20-25 feet
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
- Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
We are offering this position to work with a professional and motivated team. The role is demanding with job variation and there is great potential to develop yourself further. A competitive compensation package will be provided for the candidates with the required skills. If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and wish to apply for this position, please forward your resume for consideration and interview.
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain - from development to production to aftersales.
The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ over 6000 people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 10:48:47 PDT