TechnologyXperts, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for an Network Administrator/Network Engineer position at our Cleveland, Ohio office. Candidates should exhibit a strong desire to help others with technology. Including, but not limited to, servers, networks, workstations, smartphones, printers, hardware and software. TechnologyXperts, Inc. offers a relaxed and easygoing work environment, IT career mentoring, advanced IT certification programs, competitive salary, and benefits.
• Provide technical support (all-levels) to customers via phone, email and through our ticketing system;
• Respond to service requests in a timely manner (meeting or exceeding our contracted SLAs)
• Troubleshoot and repair client computers systems (mostly PC, some MAC, smartphones)
• Act as the point of contact for our clients on all types of requests generated internally via our monitoring systems or externally direct from clients.
• Properly classify (priority/categorize) all service requests within our ticket system.
• Coordinate additional resources needed to accomplish requested tasks including client vendors.
• Communicate with customers and additional resources to notify them as to the status of their requests or needed repairs.
• Escalate service requests which you cannot resolve to meet client expectations.
• Complete training programs for our ticketing and monitoring systems.
• Recommend improvements to our internal processes to maximize customer service levels
• Complete time sheets daily with detailed notes of work completed
• Develop rapport with clients as a trusted resource for help
• Educate end-users on hardware and software operations as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in similar technology support role required
• MCP, MCTS, or higher certifications required
• must have working knowledge of networking and VLANS
• Minimum 1 year of past employment experience in a customer service role
• Be committed to improving your technical and soft skills through company offered and self-guided study to further your career in IT
• Strong technological aptitude, work ethic, and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Reliable transportation
To apply, visit our website. Professional references will be verified prior to any offer of employment. Criminal convictions check will be conducted upon date of hire. Review of online applications will begin immediately.
- Compensation: Salary based on experience plus benefits
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
TechnologyXperts, Inc. is an Ohio registered corporation established in 1999 providing comprehensive IT services to enterprises of all sizes handling all aspects of computer desktop, server, network and telecommunications needs. We are a business enabler that helps companies achieve their business goals and objectives through the economical and effective use of information technology in their environment. We are trusted partners/advisors helping small and medium size businesses maximize their return on their IT investment while minimizing related IT expense. Our comprehensive and proactive approach towards IT management helps our customers minimize the risk inherent when a business depends upon IT to get work done. Our innovative approach towards managing IT smartly and cost-effectively is built upon years of management experience leading a crack team of business savvy, technical consultants in a wide range of business situations. Helping businesses leverage the latest technologies for maximum business effect is the key. Our business is IT. With TXI, you can get out of the IT business and get on with what really counts.
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 15:04:30 PDT