Construction Project Manager
We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
• Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients
• Communicate with architects, owners, subcontractors and suppliers.
• Coordinate and manage superintendents of commercial construction projects ranging in size from $500,000.00 to $10,000,000.00
• Securing and contracting all subcontractors and suppliers.
• Resolving issues not able to be resolved at the jobsite level.
• Implement quality control, including full compliance with plans, specifications and contract agreements.
• Addend jobsite meetings.
• Create, manage and take full responsibility for project schedule, and collaborating with job superintendent on schedule.
• Maintain project budgets
• Managing the submittal process
• Processing and tracking RFI's
• Monthly approval of subcontractors draws
• Issuance and management of all onsite change orders
• 5-10 years' experience in commercial construction
• Ability to problem solve with solid judgment, independent thinking
• Proficient with computers, tablets and smart phones, including typing skills.
• Willingness to work necessary hours to ensure all project management needs are being met.
• Experience in Microsoft office software, including Microsoft Projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 11:36:32 PDT