RN Clinical Supervisor
Helping Hand Home Healthcare is a family owned business established in 1973 and has grown to become one of Michigan's largest home care providers. We have achieved ACHC accreditation because we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of health services.
We believe that all of our clients are entitled to live with dignity and that it is our job to ensure that they are able to do so in an environment of utmost health and respect. We maintain a family oriented approach designed to meet the needs of the client and family, together as a unit.
Are you committed to customer service, and do you have strong clinical skills? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are an innovative and dynamic Home Health Company currently looking for compassionateRN Clinical Supervisor to add to our team!
Responsible for ensuring quality care to clients and families and supervising, guiding and directing field employees. Responsible for all client care from admission to discharge.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works cooperatively with the President/CEO, Chief Administrative Officer, DON, RN Manager, Corporate Director of Human Resources, Coordinating Supervisor and client case managers to publicize services and maintain community relations.
- Maintains coverage for support staff in field as needed.
- Ensures that qualified staff are recruited, hired, orientated and assigned by working cooperatively with the Coordinating Supervisor and HR Director.
- Evaluates field employees on site to ensure that policy and procedure is being followed.
- Provides for maintenance of nursing and medical supplies and equipment.
- Accomplishes nursing assessment of all in home clients.
- Initiates, reviews, and revises the nursing plan of care.
- Obtains physicians plan of treatment and orders and initiates their execution.
- Assists with matching employees' skills to client needs.
- Assures that all clients receive in-home visits per supervisory policy to assess the client's health status, review/revise the nursing plan, evaluate the quality of care being provided, and review clinical notes.
- Provides written reports to physicians and case managers per policy.
- Evaluates technical skills of employees.
- Supervises and guides in-home staff.
- Supervises and guides supervisory assistant personnel.
- Develops and participates in the on-call rotation for supervisory after-hours coverage.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED
Works under close supervision of President/CEO, Chief Administrative Officer, DON, RN Manager, and Director Human Resources. Participates in the supervision of field staff.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Current unrestricted license as a Nurse in the state which employed. Bachelor's degree in a health related field or higher preferred.
- Three years of current nursing experience or one year nursing experience accompanied by 4 years of military service as a corpsman or nurse required. One year of supervisory or management experience preferred. Community health and a wide range of medical surgical nursing experience recommended.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Uses own knowledge and experience base and other resources as necessary to make logical decisions and solve problems.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and the general public.
- Continuously analyzes work processes and makes suggestions for improvement.
- Uses leadership position to set positive, attainable expectations, objectives and goals for others within the branch.
- Takes action to enforce rules; challenges others about problems when necessary.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation. Takes reasonable risks and accepts full accountability for actions taken.
- Proficiency in use of Visions Program.
Grand Blanc, MI
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 07:51:40 PDT