Assistant Branch Manager
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER:
The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for maintaining the company's EDM Consumable Products business through inbound phone calls and a sales delivery route. Provides sales support to approximately 1000 existing, active and non-active customers. Logs details of customer contact through an advanced CRM/ERP system with business intelligence software. Delivers orders to the local market while recognizing opportunities to upsell additional Electrodes Inc. products. Advancement opportunities available based on performance.
- Answer phone calls and order processing
- Maintain a clean and orderly business office
- Deliver and Upsell product
- Receive and maintain inventory
- Communicate with Regional Sales Manager to help develop sales strategy
- Process shipments
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Computer proficiency with CRM or ERP systems
- Clean driving record
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills, including ability to maintain integrity and ethics in all conversations and actions with customers
- Energetic, self-starter able to work with little or no supervision
Electrodes, Inc. was started in the 1960's and was a pioneer of the new technology of Electrical Discharge Machining. We began selling EDM materials and supplies to service this new industry and for over 50 years we remain the premier distributor of EDM products in North America.
Family owned and operated, we are now proudly in our third generation of management. With 17 stocking warehouse locations, our branch network allows us to offer technical advice, sales service and timely delivery of supplies. Because Electrodes, Inc. demands the best possible products for our customers, we manufacture some of our own in order to bring the highest quality to the EDM marketplace. Additionally, we are the leading provider of machined graphite and metallic items for the EDM and non-EDM markets.
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 08:03:12 PDT