Environmental Project Manager
Rapidly Growing specialty contractor, offering a full time position with benefits.
Asbestos rules and regulation knowledge
Asbestos Licenses preferred but not required
3-5 years knowledge in the asbestos abatement field
Construction background preferred .
Education in construction preferred but not required
Basic ability to read, analyze and interpret drawings and project documents.
Important to have above average written and oral communication skills.
the ability to work in a team environment is essential.
excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and use of the internet. Beneficial to have knowledge/experience in scheduling software.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 3 plus years of experience as an Asbestos Supervisor/Project Manager
- - Must be available to work nights and weekends, when necessary (some travel in NE)
- Excellent communication skills, self motivated, self starter, sense of urgency, personable, and well organized
- Valid driver license with clean driving record
- - Bilingual English and Spanish not necessary but a plus
- OSHA 30 or higher in construction training
A two time winner of Business Of The Year, EnviroVantage is New England most trusted Environmental & Specialty Services Contractor with over 30 years of experience. Our company has successfully participated in many of New England's most recognizable landmark projects. We have achieved that level of accomplishment through our continued desire to go above and beyond the expectations of our clients with high quality workmanship, teamwork, communication, dedication to safety & environmental responsibility. We are committed to doing what it takes to get the project done right the first time. We provide free estimates and 24/7 emergency services because we are always here when you need us. For more information, we encourage you to visit our website at ........www.EnviroVantage.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 10:43:01 PDT