We are seeking a Software Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Computer Software development related degree required
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Proficiency with C#, Object oriented programming
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server a plus
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
I/O Controls Corporation is the world's leading supplier of total integrated control and monitoring solutions for the automation industry, located in Azusa, CA. I/O Controls believes in delivering VALUE, which is the end result of combining our uniquely powerful TECHNOLOGY with our fundamental commitment to SERVICE. I/O Control's DINEX Distributed Intelligent Network Control System is an intelligent, network control operating system (OS) that efficiently and reliably interfaces with all of the electrical subsystems within buses (inter-city bus systems, long-distance coach and charter), railway cars (including high-speed bullet train and commuter trains), trucks, and other industrial applications.
I/O Controls offers its employees a stable work environment, a comprehensive benefit plan, and the opportunity to bring your ideas and your talents to the table!
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 16:14:58 PDT