The Joint is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, motivated, friendly, reliable, and confident clinic administrator with excellent customer service and phone skills for our front office. We are looking to hire for a full time position (hours range from 34-40 hours p/week) and applicant must be able to work both nights and weekends. Marketing skills are a plus!!!
Primary duties include sales of wellness memberships, greeting guests, communicating with the doctors and keeping the clinic organized.
- "Whatever it takes" attitude
- Outgoing personality
- Persuasive communicator
- Team player
- Proficient multi-tasking abilities
- Previous sales experience
- Computer knowledge
- Professional image
- Reliable transportation to travel between clinic locations
- Open availability
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Check-In/Check-Out Patients
- Answering phone calls
- Taking payments
- Flexible to take on others tasks as required
- Checking emails and handling referrals
- Keeping office area clean and organized
- Filing of documents
- Collecting past due payments
- Local marketing
- Must be flexible, have excellent customer service skills and be highly dependable.
- Efficient and effective time management skills
We are looking for someone long term who can grow with our company!
If interested, please email your updated resume.
Resumes will be considered for interviews based on meeting above stated requirements. First impressions are everything with us so please don't be late.
We are ready to hire immediately!
Hiring for zip codes: 89130, 89149.
$10 p/hr + commission
The Joint is a principle based national chain of chiropractic maintenance care clinics. We are #45 on INC. magazines 500 fastest growing companies in the US. We now have 9 locations in the Las Vegas Valley and over 250 nationwide. To learn more about The Joint, please visit our website at www.thejoint.com.
Las Vegas, NV
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 11:45:11 PDT