Plans and implements sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for services.
- Participates in developing and managing sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Participates in planning advertising and promotion activities including print and direct mail.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Participates in sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote services.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotas and plans to determine effectiveness.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
Bachelor's Degree in sales, marketing, or business preferred with a minimum of five years related experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and the general public.
- Exhibits excellent written, verbal, and telephone communication skills.
- Uses own knowledge and experience base and other resources as necessary to make logical decisions and solve problems.
- Prepares requested reports in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrates and high degree of commitment to customer service and quality service provision.
- Must have experience marketing for medical staffing.
Grand Blanc, MI
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 07:52:49 PDT