Product Development Coordinator
Position: Product Development Coordinator
Reports To: Product Team Manager
Location: Taunton, MA
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the New Product Introduction Process.
- Coordinate and execute projects relating to new business opportunities.
- Coordinate product improvement activities defined by routine line reviews.
- Manage process and ensure compliance to data and standards needs of marketing materials.
Specific Job Duties:
- Drive new product developments to meet expected time to market.
- Communicate new product announcements.
- Ensure new products' roll-out and support information is available and on time
- Monthly presentation of metrics helping to improve time to market, sales growth and GP
- Manage Visual Assets and Marketing Documents
- Aid IPC in improving data flow and eliminate waste in time and resources
- Associate's degree (Bachelor's Preferred)
- Minimum of 1-2 years automotive industry or consumer goods experience in product and/or marketing
- Ability to lead and execute projects
- Independent, creative and analytical thinking is a must
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and basic MS Access skills preferred
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of automobiles and common replacement parts
- Good written and oral communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Industry: 1 year
Mon, 28 Aug 2017 12:45:19 PDT