Project Manager - Commercial Kitchen Equipment
This is a CONSTRUCTION job - NOT an IT JOB. PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE QUALIFIED BEFORE YOU RESPOND. You must be able to pass a background check and have a clean driving record.
Tired of the construction rat race? We are looking for two outstanding, motivated candidates for career positions with our company. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience as a full charge superintendent or project manager for a construction company with full responsibility for day to day operations on the job site.
You will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the installation of foodservice equipment on construction sites. In most instances, you will be the primary point of contact for the customer and will be responsible for delivering a high level of customer service on behalf of EVI. You must be self-motivated with high energy and the ability to interact with numerous individuals, in multiple functions, in a dynamic and changing environment.
• Receive project handoffs from Sales and execute on delivery of purchased services and equipment
• Review food service equipment plans, equipment cut sheets, custom fabrication drawings, mechanical and architectural plans for accuracy of information pertaining to items sold or installed by EVI; distribute clarifications and corrections as necessary according to project protocol
• Review Purchase Orders for accuracy
• Work with staff to ensure orders are placed, acknowledgements are received, ship dates are acceptable and deliveries are scheduled in a timely manner and within the requirements of the project
• Arrange for distribution of documentation to contractors, including cut-books, plans and specifications for all equipment
• Review contractors work in place to ensure roughed-in utilities match plans and specifications for equipment; distribute findings in accordance with project protocol
• Manage subcontractors for services necessary to complete the project, including obtaining pricing, arranging for contracts with subcontractors, scheduling and quality control of the work, reviewing of invoices from subcontractors and approval of invoices for payment
• Manage changes to the scope of work, including generation of change orders as required
• Coordinate installation of equipment utilizing subcontract or in-house resources; provide quality control for the installation
• Generate punch-list for project and ensure timely completion of the items
• Close out project, including coordination of delivery of warranty and service lists, scheduling start-ups for equipment, training for end users
• Ensure all project costs are tracked, including reviewing and coding of invoices, accounting related to changes in the scope of work, receipts, credit card charges, etc.
• Assist with preparation of final invoice for project and collection of outstanding balances as required
• Execute all work in accordance with EVI processes and procedures
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
• Effective interpersonal skills to successfully work with others in the organization
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
• 3-5 years' experience as a superintendent or project manager with a general contractor, restaurant experience a huge plus
• Ability to utilize computer based programs necessary to complete assigned tasks, including but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel, AutoQuotes
• Read and understand manufactures cut sheets, drawings and construction drawings and communicate layout and design requirements to others; know what it means when someone says 208V/3PH/30A
• Understand and support the confidential nature of the position and all related functions
• Possess integrity and ethical character
• Accountable for specific performance
• Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
• Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skill, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
• Exceptional work ethic with a focus on achieving goals and targets in a timely and complete manner
• Strong organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent customer service attitude
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Good business acumen
Job requires work to be performed on active construction sites where employee may be exposed to dust, dirt, loud noise, odors and other hazards commonly found on construction sites. Job requires local and out of town travel, which may at times be frequent.
- Construction - Assistant PM, Superintendent or equal: 3 years
Fri, 1 Sep 2017 05:10:07 PDT