We are seeking a Kitchen Manager to join our team!
- Working under General Manager to maintain high quality of service for ever guest.
- Interview, training , scheduling, coaching, corrective action and documentation of BOH staff
- Work the line along side BOH staff ensuring productivity and direct kitchen flow
- All purchasing and menu costing
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Maintain budgeted levels in all food areas and BOH labor costs.
- Follow all established menu guidelines and recipes ensuring product consistency across the board
- Maintain ticket times during high volume and stressful service periods
- Develop specials as needed and ensure quality and profitability.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the kitchen and maintenance of all kitchen equipment
- Follow existing kitchen systems e.g. cleaning schedules, pars, prep and portioning
- Supervise and take all corrective action needed for health inspections
- Commitment to perfection, productivity, teamwork and communication
- 2+ years hands on experience Culinary Management experience
- Food Safety Manager Certified and knowledge of applicable heath code requirements
- Knowledge of ordering, receiving, storage, menu costing, cost control and budgeting procedures
- Ability to remain calm and lead in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and POS systems
- Understand the flow of high volume, be able to work with managers and host to maintain fast ticket time
- Commitment to perfection, productivity and teamwork.
Growth Potential: Starting salary range based on experience with potential for growth based on performance
We are a Family owned company that is looking for the right person to lead our kitchen team. This person will work elbow to elbow with our line cooks, while expediting fast paced Sunday Bruch as well as managing other meal periods, personnel, inventory and purchasing. We have all systems and Menus in place and need a dynamic leader to manage the team.
Well known, family owned Caf and Bar. In business for 26 years. Serves Breakfast and Lunch sever days and dinner Wednesday through Saturday. Fast paced environment with a commitment to excellence in food quality and customer service. Closed major holidays. Seats 150. In a fast growing area. All systems and recipes in place. Need a great leader for our crew.
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 07:31:47 PDT