Lead .NET Developer
Lead team of developers in the design, development, and maintenance of software code for business applications. Duties include instructing, directing, and checking the work of other developers. Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects. Performs maintenance, installations, upgrades, and other technical duties associated with the support of product applications platforms and/or product systems platforms. -Responsible for top-tier implementation and integration with backend databases. -Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify internal business systems. -Create logic flowcharts, and encodes, tests, debugs, documents, installs and maintains those programs. -Supports product quality and availability and may be responsible for beta releases. -Serves as a contact for vendors. Reviews contracts and maintains close contact with vendors of equipment and services."
• Ability to lead a team of application development professionals.
• Designs innovative solutions using a wide range of technologies.
• Works with domestic and international application teams to design, develop, document and maintain application solutions for enterprise business applications.
• Collaborates with cross-functional groups to define detailed specifications and may lead a small team to reach identified objectives.
• Consults with business community and colleagues to ensure successful implementation of stated goals.
• Fosters and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues including Project Managers, Business Systems Analysts and Quality Assurance staff to meet expected customer service levels.
• Reviews source code to ensure best practices and ensures strict adherence to corporate security policies.
• Integrates components with external systems or data sources as needed.
• Troubleshoots a wide variety of complex issues using creative problem solving skills.
• Monitors and reports to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 7+ years of directly related experience.
• Expert in Microsoft tools and technologies, particularly C#, ASP.NET, MVC (must be strong)
• Experience with WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and traditional web services
• Familiar with the Agile application development process
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Working knowledge of SQL Server including T-SQL, SPROCs, Views, SQL Jobs and SSRS
• Experience with Entity Framework or LINQ
• Enterprise application development experience
• Working knowledge of SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture)
• Experience implementing solutions using 3rd party development tools (Telerik, WCF RIA Services, Aspose)
• Experience with Silverlight, MVVM is a plus
• Experience with any Search technologies such as Solr, ElasticSearch etc. is a plus
• Mobile application development is a plus Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Has thorough understanding of multi-tiered architecture and the software development lifecycle using a variety of methodologies and design patterns.
• Possesses working knowledge or familiarity with industry standards and trends for mobile development, service-oriented architecture, business process management and cloud computing
Santa Ana, CA
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 16:06:45 PDT