Team Leader-Project Management
With learning as its central mission, Anne Arundel Community College has responded to the needs of a diverse community for more than 50 years by offering high quality, affordable and accessible learning opportunities. Established in 1961, AACC is a fully-accredited, public two-year institution that offers national and regional studies that can lead to a degree or certificate, industry credential, transfer to a four-year institution, or career enhancement, personal enrichment and lifelong learning.
The Team Leader Project Management is responsible for defining and maintaining the standards and process for project management. This position is responsible for the successful delivery of Projects undertaken by Application Services through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting. The Team Leader is responsible for managing a team of 3 personnel and driving projects from inception to production.
Title: Team Leader-Project Management
Posted Date: 09/15/2017
Job Category: Staff
Department: Information Services - HINS
Position Status: 12 Month Regular
Salary Range: $94,439-$118,049
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Minimum five years of experience as a Project Manager, managing progressively complex initiatives and understanding principles and framework of successful project management. Have a good understanding of Software development Lifecycle (SDLC) and a good understanding of Business Analysis and practices.
- 2 years of Personnel management including doing performance reviews and evaluations
- Demonstrated experience managing the execution and implementation of software development projects with multiple Integrations
- Additional required experience includes regularly creating project plans, building/resourcing project teams, and managing/monitoring adherence to the project plan.
- Successful track record of meeting deadlines in an environment with competing priorities.Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills required with the ability to communicate to both Business and Technical staff
- Experience in a Higher Education environment highly preferred.
- Experience with implementing Enterprise Applications and ERP projects are highly preferred.
- Formalized Project Management and Training certification (PMP) or pursuing PMP.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies preferred
- Ability to interact with a variety of faculty, staff and students from diverse backgrounds
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F
Required Documents: Cover Letter, Resume/Curriculum Vitae