Electrical Project Manager- Construction
Brattan Industries is growing and we are looking to add another Project Manager to join our team. We are looking for a professional individual who is looking for a long-term construction management position in the electrical services field.
Minimum of 5-10 years in an electrical services company with Project Management experience in electrical construction running multiple projects from bid stage to completion. Duties include, project administration, purchasing, safety, scheduling, contract administration, estimating and business development.
- Hold a valid Journeyman Electrical License (MA/NH) Master's is a plus
- Prior field experience is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on project budgeting
- Must be able to multitask and sufficiently manage multiple accounts at any given time
- Ability to mentor, supervise and promote company goals and goodwill
We are looking for someone who is interested in a LONG-TERM position. We offer excellent Health, Dental, and 401K benefits and competitive pay.
Brattan Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Brattan Industries, Inc. is an established Electrical Contracting Company that has been providing electrical services among the commercial and industrial construction industries for over 50 years. We are proud to deliver a cutting edge range of services from Design/Build Engineering to Electrical Consulting and Contracting for projects across the Northeast.
As a family owned and operated company we strive on building and maintaining strong business relationships among our clients to ensure them guaranteed top quality results are what they will receive every time. These relationships are what Brattan Industries, Inc. hopes to invigorate the electrical construction sector with our continued reliability to produce work that exceeds the expectations of all.
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 07:45:57 PDT