What We Need...
The Data Analytics team builds bridges with many different technologies between diverse data sources and our customers. Hence we are looking for someone who is a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive working independently and collaboratively.
Specifically, the Data Analyst will assist the team in:
- Designing and maintaining innovative yet valuable ad-hoc and in-production visualizations
- Assuring data, metric, and analysis quality is properly tested and validated
- Participating in and supporting R&D analytic endeavors such as the creation of new metrics, data transformations for data marts, and investigation / incorporation of supplemental data
- Actively documenting and communicating useful insights gained or issues encountered in daily analytic activities
- Collaboration efforts related to complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
Who You Are...
You are someone who loves turning data into information and has a passion for getting things done. And you want to work with other smart, like-minded people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following criteria:
- 2+ years of BI / data analyst experience (analytic-savvy graduates may also be considered)
- Bachelors degree preferably in scientific, statistical, or technical discipline
- Technical familiarity with databases structures and analytical SQL queries
- Confident with at least one 4GL analytical language (R, MatLab, Statistica, SAS, SPSS, etc.)
- Comfortable with at least one scripting language (e.g., bash/python)
- Highly motivated to work closely with internal customers to provide practical business insights from large, complex data sets while ensuring complete satisfaction in a timely manner
- Comfortable producing and migrating prototype ad-hoc analyses into production
- Demonstrated ability to uncover, diagnose, and resolve data issues and anomalies
- Unbridled passion for solving data access, usage and visualization challenges
- Effective in communicating (written and verbal) challenging ideas to those of diverse backgrounds
- Comfortable participating in an Agile team environment; capable of working with limited direction while assertively enjoying collaboration to further the success of the team and organization
- Self-motivated to learn and innovative; adept at understanding, articulating, and incorporating new technologies and corresponding value propositions
Innovu empowers employers and their benefit advisors to solve complex problems associated with optimizing the cost, quality, and efficacy of healthcare and benefits programs.
As a data management company, Innovu was founded on the belief that by bringing together vast silos of data, we can unlock powerful knowledge to solve complex challenges in new ways. We securely, accurately, and seamlessly integrate all forms of disparate data to create a consolidated "single-truth" of information. Our cloud-based solutions unlock powerful information contained in silos of benefits data, giving CEOs, CFOs, and the human resources team the scorecards and insights needed to make data-driven decisions.
Innovu's culture is that of an entrepreneurial company; fast-paced and team oriented. We believe in:
Relentless Focus - We are technologists, entrepreneurs, and healthcare and benefits industry experts who have come together with a relentless focus to empower data-driven organizations by unlocking the power of employee health and benefits information.
Agility & Leanness - Healthcare and employee benefits are going through profound changes that require our customers and our people to be able to quickly adapt. Technology is always in a state of change. Agility and lean thinking pervade our actions, our development processes, and our company.
Innovation - To empower and change an industry takes more than just cool technology. It takes unique and innovative approaches to solving previously unsolvable business problems. Innovu's people supply this innovation each day, in each process and function.
Teamwork & Communication - Our culture is based around radical candor, low ego personalities, and a straightforward and open communications style. We are committed to retaining this distinctive personality as our team grows.
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 07:03:35 PDT