Neighborhood Properties, Inc. is looking for a property manager with at least five years experience in the property management industry.
The position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask. Management and/or sales experience is a plus. Bachelor's degree is required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Train and supervise leasing agents
- Ensure all leasing agents are compliant with Fair Housing Laws
- Show available units
- Market units via Craigslist, company website, etc.
- Process applications
- Answer phone calls / emails from current and prospective residents
- Record, assign and follow up with maintenance requests
- Write/sign leases
- Input rent, leases and tenant information to AppFolio
- Order materials
- Maintain database with resident information and unit availability
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits, including employer provided health insurance, a retirement plan, dental insurance, life insurance, three weeks paid time off per year, and eight paid holidays each year. Applicant will need to be available to work some weekends.
Respond with resume and SALARY REQUIREMENTS. Any application submitted without salary requirements will be deleted without review.
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 08:32:33 PDT