Account Manager/Customer Success Manager
SalesEQUITY is seeking a Client Success Manager who will be a critical team member responsible for the complete post-sale success and satisfaction in a rapidly growing company. The Client Success Manager will identify and leverage company-wide resources to build the customer relationship, growth or renewal risk or opportunity in their portfolio. Our Client Success Managers are expected to possess a deep knowledge, expertise, and experience in Software-as-a-Service business models, account management, customer relationship building, and program and project management. This team member will have the opportunity to influence all aspects of our customer success program and could eventually be in a position for quick promotion if they possess leadership qualities.
- Guide customer through initial launch
- Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer motivation and retention within the assigned accounts
- Build, maintain and execute on account plans for each assigned account and coordinate appropriate internal domain experts for delivery
- Develop strong relationships with all key decision makers and influencers across channels, from e-commerce to in-store operations teams
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens your Customers' growth or happiness.
- Own all primary Customer communication and resolve escalations
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and mapping the customer org structure with ability to bridge turnover at any level of the organization
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales organization to close incremental revenue and secure long-term renewals
- Ensure ongoing adoption by the customers
- Act as the liaison between Product Management and the Customer with a focus on feature collaboration and communicating the SalesEQUITY roadmap
- Build a solid base of referenceable customer contacts within your assigned portfolio
- 2-plus years of professional experience with at least 4 years of experience in SaaS/enterprise software Account Management or Client Services
- Customer Experience SaaS industry experience and knowledge preferred
- Experience with CRM systems
- Exposure to B2B SaaS models from the vendor side, including commercial contracts
- Experience working with distributed, co-located teams required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and in-person and virtual presentation skills
- Success working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment with a rapidly growing company
- Bachelors' degree in a related field required
- Must be able to travel domestically
We offer a competitive package that includes Health and Dental, Unlimited Vacation Policy, and opportunity to earn stock options in a rapidly growing company.
salesEQUITY is a client engagement platform providing a customer health dashboard for organizing, collecting and managing client feedback data and their level of engagement. By measuring client engagement using our proprietary modeling technology we determine trends and establish benchmarks, both internal and external, that quickly and easily helps analyze VOC and client feedback programs. Using this data help you establish "Sales Equity"; which is the tangible and intangible value a buyer receives from his client-facing teams. Learn more at www.salesequity.com.
Thu, 31 Aug 2017 08:55:39 PDT