R&K Logistics Inc. is searching for a Warehouse Manager to join our Logistics family. This position is primarily responsible for planning, organizing, and monitoring the receiving, storage, and shipping of all items received from our suppliers. Ideal candidate will have 4-10 years' experience in warehousing, be able to maintain a very professional work environment, and have experience with multiple product codes.
This is a direct-hire opportunity, pay is dependent on experience.
• Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company's policies and vision
• Oversee shipping, receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
• Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
• Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
• Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
• Experience in forklift certification and inspection, operating various warehouse equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.)
• Experience in dealing with multiple product code and fast paced environment
• Must be able to lift objects (occasionally between 30-50 lbs)
• Must have strong organizations skills and decision making and problem solving abilities
• Monitors the flow of paperwork for timely data entry
. Oversees the movement and storage of material in the Warehouse is done in an efficient, effective, and safe manner.
R&K Logistics Inc. offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits.
Grand Prairie, TX
Wed, 30 Aug 2017 09:06:23 PDT