Controls System Installation - Level 3
WayPoint Systems was founded in 1999. Since then it has grown from a small group of seven employees focused on mechanical and electrical systems. As well, WayPoint has grown into one of the Southeast's leading companies supplying and servicing building temperature controls systems, life safety systems, other special systems for facilities, and providing cutting edge integration technology. WayPoint is your single source for building technology.
• Report time in accordance with WayPoint time keeping standards
• Show up to job site on time ready to work
• Have basic hand tools and know their uses (i.e. know how to read tape measure)
• Keep materials organized and installers supplied with materials needed
• Be able to have tools ready for job site activity laid out and ready for use
• Have materials organized for clean and orderly material management
• Be able to lift materials and tools 50lb to 75lb
• Learn the uses of the materials used on rough in job sites
• Knowledge of ladder safety
• Knowledge of power tool safe use practices
• Knowledge of proper hand tool use and safety
• Lift safety and completion of a lift certification class
• Clean driving record and valid driver's license.
• Pass a drug test and background screening.
Mon, 28 Aug 2017 15:47:13 PDT