Construction Project Engineer
We are a General Contractor specializing in commercial and multi-family construction located in Encino, CA. We are seeking a Construction Project Coordinator to join our team. You will oversee project planning, communication, and implementation to support the Project Management team. You will report directly to the designated Project Manager.
- Competitive Compensation (Depending on Experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time (after probationary period)
- Fast-Paced and Friendly work Environment
- Standard Monday - Friday Work Week
- Assist the Project Manager in the drafting and issuance of RFP's, RFI's ,transmittals and subcontracts
- Maintain contract execution tracking log
- Track and manage potential change orders to the owner and change requests from subcontractors
- Manage change order and change request logs
- Misc. projects as directed by the PM or controller
- Construction background or related experience
- Microsoft office proficiency, analytical skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, please Apply Now to be contacted.
The company is a full-service general contracting and construction management firm. In operation since 1984, we are specialists in providing high-quality, professional and comprehensive contracting services to the market-rate, affordable, senior, and mixed-use housing markets.
We have constructed over 5,500 apartments/condominiums, over 1,500,000 square feet of retail/office projects, and over 2,500,000 square feet of tenant improvement space.
Los Angeles, CA
Wed, 30 Aug 2017 11:04:32 PDT