Curtain Wall Project Manager
Growing Curtain wall contractor seeking experienced Curtain wall Project Manager
Candidate for this position must have a minimum of 5 experience in project managing of low and mid-rise curtain wall projects. In this position the individual is expected to run multiple projects at a time, have sound knowledge of processes of the industry and able to manage clients professionally. Understanding we all have different strengths this position requires the individual be well balanced in their abilities to handle stressful situations, interact with clients' construction team, architect and owner.
This individual shall present themselves in a professional manner both internally and externally, be self-motivated and able to work independently without daily direction from upper management. This position involves direct independent contact with customers as well as complete responsibility for project constraints Time, Cost, Scope and Quality.
- Must have worked for a company that specializes in curtain wall, storefronts, entrances, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Coordination of schedules, fabrication sequence, and jobsite installation
- Experience with AutoCAD and Bluebeam a plus
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Highly Motivated
- Detail Oriented
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Some travel required
Incorporated in 2005, $20m+ annually.
Health Insurance offered
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 07:37:05 PDT