Posting Number: 201301153P
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Number of Months: 12
Work Schedule: Work performed during standard business hours, M-F. Additional time may be required to meet business needs or deadlines.
Position End Date:
Open Date: 09/13/2017
Open Until Filled: Yes
To develop and manage web sites within the Office of Enrollment Management (Admission, Graduate Admissions, Registrar, Financial Aid, International Programs and Services, Enrollment Marketing, Summer Session and Enrollment Management Project Management) that are effective tools for communicating with key external and internal audiences and attracting prospective students to the University.
1. Plays a central role in helping Office of Enrollment Management units (Admission, Graduate Admissions, Registrar, Financial Aid, International Programs and Services, Enrollment Marketing, Summer Session and Enrollment Management Project Management) apply web strategies in support of the University’s goals.
2. Develops, tests, implements, deploys and maintains Enrollment web sites and web applications in our Content Management System (CMS).
3. Helps to assure that Office of Enrollment Management unit’s web content is relevant, timely, and accurate and that the sites support the University’s brand identity program.
4. Work as a member of a project team developing internal and external facing web sites within our Salesforce CRM apex and Visualforce to either add new functionality and enhancing existing functionality.
5. Supports the Enrollment Management Office in providing leadership for the Enrollment Units’ Constituents Relationship Management systems (CRM).
6. Provides training and support services for enrollment staff members also involved in producing or maintaining their unit’s web presence.
7. Serves as an expert resource for the development of related policies and procedures to best serve prospective and current students through applications available on Enrollment’s web sites.
8. Works collaboratively across the University with personnel involved in producing the University’s web presence, including information technology staff, web developers and maintainers, and vendors.
9. Stays up to date with web-related trends, new technologies and best practices, generally as well as in relation to higher education.
10. Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Skills/Knowledge and Expertise:
The physical demands described here are representative but not definitive of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Requires extended periods of sitting and repetitive hand/wrist motion while using computer keyboard and phone. Occasional standing, walking climbing stairs, bending, stooping and reaching. Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment/Work Week/Travel:
Work is primarily performed in a standard office environment. Work performed during standard business hours, M-F. Additional time may be required to meet business needs or deadlines. Occasional driving may be necessary. Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, and training.
Hiring Range: Min $21.42 per hour to Mid $29.13 per hour, non-exempt
To apply, visit: https://pacific.peopleadmin.com/postings/10654
Background Check Statement:
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
AA/EEO Policy Statement:
University of the Pacific is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. In compliance with applicable law and its own policy, Pacific is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff and does not discriminate in its hiring of faculty and staff, or in the provision of its employment benefits to its faculty and staff on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sex/gender, marital status, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, medical condition, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, or mental or physical disability.