Sr. Java Developer - Web
Our client has an immediate need for a Java Developer that will Deliver multi-site capability (where applicable), standard monitoring, regression automation suite & single sign on features in addition to the modernized applications for better user experience, security and maintainability. Provide architectural and design support/direction for Java development teams
- Help develop a base framework which can be leveraged by other Java developers as libraries
- Help develop the style sheets for the same look and feel based on the direction provided by creative services team
- Leverage expertise in enterprise JSF patterns with SOA-based ESBs to develop or extend legacy system integration with the SOA Architecture
- Help develop the application architecture governance process
- Ensure that the team follows the development standards, guidelines, and development methodology as specified in the development and testing approach - provide input into development and testing to ensure a quality product.
- Participate in or guide code reviews
- Support the operation of a continuous integration environment, including development of automated test cases (unit and functional), build and release management support, and defect correction support
- Perform Java development activities as part of a scrum team
- The role is centered around JSF and *Faces software development, so more front-end, less XML messaging.
CHARACTERISTICS AND QUALIFICATIONS
This job requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely with others. Feedback and suggestions on processes are needed. Works under minimum supervision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5+ years of experience as a Java Developer in a technical organization writing software applications
- Familiarity with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time while still meeting deadlines.
- Flexibility to change priorities as needed
- A general understanding of electricity markets
- Excellent customer support including good communication, written and verbal skills and problem solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to debug and maintain complex systems, particularly those created by other developers with minimal available documentation
- Agile SCRUM exposure
- Bachelors or more advanced degree
About JPC Partners:
Founded in 2004, JPC Partners, LLC has established itself as a premier provider of top talent to employers throughout the East Coast from Start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
JPC offers full-service staffing, recruiting and talent acquisition consulting in technology, manufacturing, professional services, healthcare, financial services, pharmaceutical, and market research industries (to name a few). Our solutions for employers and job seekers consist of contract staffing, consulting, temporary and direct hire recruiting services.
Learn more about how we can help you, view the rest of our job opportunities, or connect with us!
Careers Page - www.jpcpartners.com
Twitter - Follow @JPCpartners
LinkedIn Company Page - http://bit.ly/1now1ld
King of Prussia, PA
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 15:39:19 PDT