Client Services Manager
We are currently looking for a Client Services Manager who will be responsible for each assigned client's success and satisfaction with Meridian products and services. As the primary leadership contact for the client, the Client Services Manager will work closely with all departments and staff to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction as well as providing exceptional leadership/management skills and oversight of analysts and/or liaisons as assigned. The Client Services Manager consistently measures and monitors key indicators and recommends and/or leads process and/or productivity improvements to maximize accurate reimbursement and accelerate cash collections. The Client Services Manager collaborates with Revenue Cycle Services and Technology departments to ensure a unified approach to the delivery of service, and models the organization's mission to improve physicians' profitability and business processes through industry best technology, services, analytics and information. This position will work under the direction of the Director of Account Management in our New Brunswick, NJ location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Functions as primary customer facing liaison between Client and Meridian Medical Management.
- Channels communication from Client effectively through Meridian Medical Management insuring timely response to all parties involved. Maintain regular, proactive communication with client to ensure that quality of service and expectations of Client are being met regarding daily administrative, workflow, financial and management issues.
- Reviews, understands and executes to the Client's Service Agreement and Meridian Medical Management responsibilities within each Service Agreement.
- Understands and tracks the performance goals for each assigned client and meets with each to review their current status and our performance on a regular basis.
- Assists with contract renewals.
- Manages the resolution and documentation of client issues. Develops creative solutions to resolve issues through knowledge of risk mitigation, process improvement, change management, payer regulations and industry trends.
- Understands and presents new solutions, basic functionality and services to clients.
- Identifies existing client revenue opportunities.
- Maintains a working knowledge level of client used Meridian Medical Management products, services and tools.
- Lead and coordinate process improvement and related projects as needed.
- Creates improvements to meet or exceed MGMA or other industry best practice standards for revenue cycle and accounts receivable performance.
- Moderate to extensive travel to client locations on a regular basis is necessary.
- Consistently meets pre-defined performance standards including forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning for assigned clients.
- Maintains current professional certification, as appropriate, and in accordance with Meridian Human Resource Credentialing Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures compliance with RCS HIPAA Privacy and Security Policies and Procedures.
- Attends required in-services and training sessions.
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science Degree or Four (4) years of related work experience.
- Minimum Five (5) years' work experience in Healthcare practice management or business office management such as an MSO, CBO or large centralized billing department. Experience in leading a midlevel team towards professional success or proven leadership.
- Experience in positions requiring the exercise of discretion and independent decision making with respect to significant matters.
- Demonstrates ability to assume sole and independent responsibility for various assigned projects.
- Thorough understanding and demonstrated competency in the following areas:
- CPT /ICD-10 Codes and Medical Billing Terminology •Workflow/Operations Management, Practice Management and/or Medical Billing Information Systems; •Third party medical insurance requirements including, but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross and Blue Shield and local Physician Health Organizations.
- Prior experience with GE Centricity Business (formerly IDX Flowcast) a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Effective and professional verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Lead large and small group meetings and C-Level presentations.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Conducts daily interactions in a way which displays a positive organizational attitude and effectiveness while modeling the organization's quest for continual quality improvement and excellence.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Be flexible and work collaboratively with multiple internal and external teams, to identify and help resolve enterprise-wide challenges.
- Investigate, analyze and problem solve.
- Mastery of Windows OS and Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Multitask large projects with day to day attention as needed.
Meridian Medical Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/Drug Free Workplace
Meridian Medical Management is a leading provider of outsourced revenue cycle, EMR and IT support services to multi-specialty and academic practice plans. We are unique in the industry by providing our clients a full suite of integrated business and IT solutions, including revenue cycle management, EMR deployment, support and business intelligence. We utilize the GE Centricity Business Suite of products, the Centricity EMR, VertexDr, PrecisionBI and associated 3rd party s/w solutions, and maintain our own internal, U.S. based IT programming and implementation team to provide best in class customer service. We offer a great office work environment along with a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, and tuition assistance.
New Brunswick, NJ
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:24:18 PDT