A local Michigan company with several locations in Auburn Hills, Warren, Brighton and Farmington Hills, and Troy are seeking several full time, long term, direct hire experienced Sr. Controls Engineers with Allen Bradley or Siemens S7 Plc experience.
The Michigan based company who are the leaders in various types of Automation Equipment including: Conveyors, Welding Automation Cells, Special Machines, and Automotive Filtration Systems several experienced Controls Engineers and Field Service Engineers for their busy locations.
We are seeking several experienced Field Service Engineers and Sr. Controls Engineers who have 4-6+ years of experience utilizing Allen Bradley and/or Siemens S7 Plc's and have been involved in various projects that include: Machine Tools, Automotive Test Equipment( Balancing Machines, Fluid Fill Equipment, End of Line Test, Balancing Equipment), Automation Equipment, Conveyors, or Automotive Welding Cells.
We are seeking Sr. Controls Engineers who have both hardware/software experience and are able to write plc logic from a sequence of operations. We are seeking candidates who are willing to travel up to 10%-30%-please note that each location has different travel requirements but not more than 30% in a 12 month period-you are in house most of the time and then out for 1-2 weeks for start up, debug at the client site.
• Install, debug, adjust and perform repairs on the electronic and electro-mechanical products at the customer facility and during the assembly process in house utilizing Allen Bradley Plc's.
• Perform all diagnostic and preventative maintenance on products.
• Work closely with customers to identify needs and service problems by building the customer relationship.
• Requires travel, both local, out of state and international.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical Technology, BSEE or BSME preferred. Will consider equivalent experience.
• Minimum four (4) years' experience as a service technician in a high-tech manufacturing environment.
• Significant abilities in control applications for machine tools and/or test equipment. t Superior skills using Allen Bradley and/or Siemens PLC.
• Strong electrical, mechanical, pneumatic skills in machine tooling/test equipment.
• Expertise in rotating/balancing equipment a plus.
• Superior abilities in customer relations and technical management.
• Ability to travel to customer sites.
We are seeking candidates who have excellent Allen Bradley start up, debug skills and are willing to travel-This position is full time-DIRECT HIRE
I HAVE POSITIONS IN VARIOUS MIGHIGAN LOCATIONS:BRIGHTON, NEW HUDSON, FARMINGTON HILLS, NOVI, WARREN, CLARKSTON, WIXOM, DEARBORN, AND AUBURN HILLS.
We are seeking individuals who are able and willing to travel up to 10%-30% must be willing to work 45hrs.-55/hrs. per week.
The position is full time, long term, DIRECT HIRE with a starting hourly rate range based on experience from $28/hr.-$42/hr. with paid overtime and great benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation-Direct Hire.
We are seeking candidates who reside locally, we are unable to provide sponsorship and/or any relocation assistance-Must be able to complete pre-employment background checks.
You can also share or view all of ISG's open positions at www.isg-staffing.com
New Hudson, MI
Tue, 5 Sep 2017 05:06:10 PDT