CRM Analyst Job Description
This is an administrative support position that is expected to create reports, analyze reports, create custom reporting templates and share finding internally and externally.
This aspect of the job requires someone with an eye for detail and excellent organizational skills.
Client Relation Analysts may be assigned corporate projects requiring dedicated research and tracking activities.
A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of corporate policies, procedures, computer systems, division objectives and control requirements is essential.
• Communicate and respond to client/vendor inquires and questions about equipment receipt, manifest status and report requests.
• Translate client or sales team requirements into reporting deliverables
• Assist CRM team with report generation
• Deliver Ad Hoc reports
• Input data into company system
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS
• Ability to work 40 hours per week; bearing in mind some overtime may be required
• Must be professional in conduct and practice, and also reliable
• Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
• Microsoft Word and Excel Knowledge
• Ability to understand, execute and provide oral and written instructions.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with client contacts, as well as, internal HiTech departments.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Adhere to all established company policies, procedures and safety rules
HiTech Assets is a leading provider of IT asset disposition services. We are the chosen provider of ITAD and liquidation services for customers including Fortune 500 companies, major universities and computer leasing companies. HiTech Assets offers competitive compensation and benefits.
HiTech Assets, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HiTech Assets, LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Oklahoma City, OK
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 08:30:36 PDT