Field Services Technician/Customer Engineer (POs Technician)
Job Title: POS Technician
Location: Candidate will cover clients sites of Nashville, TN and customer locations within 70 - 80 miles radius of Nashville, TN.
Rate: Rate: $17.50/hr
Interview: No. Candidate will be hired on resume and successful completion of Background Check/Drug Screening
Start Date: ASAP - but subject to timely completion of Background Checks and Drug Screening.
Our client NCR does not provide vehicle. Consequently candidate for this position are required to have a valid driver's license and a reliable means of transportation.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Position responsible for providing installation, maintenance and repairs on equipment within an assigned territory/region to assure continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Perform Tier II work on products and services of medium-high complexity; Tier II products include ATM's, Retail POS Terminals, large servers and mainframe computers and peripherals, large system printers and plotters, enterprise level servers, networks and software, item processing reader/sorters and networking issues on imaging systems, medium/high complexity networking/communications equipment, network and systems management/protocols (Ethernet, Token-Ring, StarLAN, NetBIOS, X.25)
- Primary services include hardware maintenance, installation, network management, multi-vendor maintenance and software support
- Provide installation, maintenance and repairs on ATM (Automated Teller Machine - second line maintenance) and other electromechanical equipment at various locations within an assigned territory/region
- Ability to carry and lift tool kit/parts of varying weights (1- 50 lbs.); May require bending/squatting, walking/standing /sitting for prolonged periods; Exposure to enclosed spaces, dust, drafts, and damp areas
High School Diploma or equivalent 3-5 years of experience in repairs of any of ATM, Electronics, Electro-Mechanical or Automated Equipment and/or devices.
A+ Certification Personal computer skills (Microsoft Operating Systems and Associated Office Suite Components), tools, and basic electronic skills; Specific hardware and operating system knowledge on assigned products Systems Architecture (e.g., Client/server architecture, Web based systems)
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, overtime, flex shifts
Interested candidates should apply with a copy of resume
Schoening Technology Group is an organization of proven success among IT professionals and our clients whom we provide efficient and cost effective programs and solutions.
We understand that our clients need qualified and reliable professionals, that is why our recruiting team assumes a thorough understanding our client's needs and requirements. We engage numerous resources in the community, industry and beyond to get the best resources for our clients.
Fri, 25 Aug 2017 00:34:06 PDT