QA Automation Engineer- Selenium Web Driver and Python experience
Will NOT SPONSOR H1VB or any other types of visas! Candidates must have Green Cards or must be US Citizens!
Our client is searching for a QA Automation Engineer with Selenium Web Driver and Python experience to test, validate and support new and established distributed global products. As a member of our engineering team, you will test web UI applications and network devices for performance, scalability, functional accuracy and security.
In this role, you will configure networking hardware/software, verify tests meet defined goals and document test outcomes. You will interact with software developers, other QA engineers, product managers and software architects and test unique new product. In addition, you may write automation tools, implement regression tests and help collaborate on development efforts.
This is a great opportunity to work with an informal, yet hard-working team supporting established products used by over 90% the global Internet service providers and large enterprise environments. If you want to work in a fast paced environment, building best in class network infrastructure protection and visibility products, then we are interested in talking to you!
• Test automation experience (Selenium, QTP, TestDrive, etc).
• Experience with network device management, engineering and/or testing (routers, switches, firewall, IDS/IPS, etc)
• Strong working knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS,
• Expertise in scripting
languages such as Python, Perl, TCL/Expect and shell scripts
• Experience with flow-based technologies
• Experience with Unix/Linux administration and/or use
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with TCP/IP packet generation equipment (Ixia, BreakingPoint, diversifEye, Spirent, etc)
• Experience with traffic analyzing tools such as Wireshark, Sniffer Pro etc.
• Experience with AAA security applications and authentication (ssh, TACACS+, RADIUS, Kerberos)
• Formal software testing (QA) skills, methodologies, and training (note this is not required for consideration)
• Operations or Engineering experience configuring routers, switches,
firewalls, or IDS/IPS
• Operations experience at a large security enterprise or ISP
• Experience with Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) technologies, DDoS
attack methods/signatures or NetFlow
• Experience with agile development methodologies (SCRUM, TDD, etc.)
• Experience writing regular expressions
• Familiar with concepts of computer security
Also, full benefits package offered and a Bonus of 5%
Global firm! Excellent benefits -
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 13:42:57 PDT