SnapApp is a pioneering SaaS platform used by marketers to create captivating interactive content
experiences for their demand generation programs across web, social, mobile, and email channels, all
without ever having to tap development resources. Our platform helps marketers stay agile and creative
so they can move from ideation to execution in hours or days instead of weeks or months. In short,
SnapApp eliminates painful back and forth development time. We have a best in class product (and
customers who will vouch for it), and we seek the right people to keep us there and widen the gap.
Currently, we are based in Newton, MA, but we're moving to Boston (the Back Bay) in May!
SO WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for a self-starting software engineer who to join our small, but growing, engineering team.
We offer a supportive, fast-paced Agile work environment that encourages you to work and play hard.
Sense of humor required! If you're results-oriented, dedicated, and ready to contribute to an unparalleled
experience for our customers, we'd love to speak with you.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• You'll join a great technology team that utilizes cutting-edge technology
• You'll contribute to a growing technology and marketing company
• You'll work with leading publishers, cool brands, and innovative B2B companies
HOW WILL YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
• Manage a cloud-based infrastructure built on Amazon Web Services including EC2, S3,
CloudFront, and Route53
• Develop automated tools to continuously improve the software development process
• Monitor production systems and be available for occasional on-call issues
• Perform root cause analyses and remediation of critical production issues
• Ensure the SnapApp applications and infrastructure provides an optimal customer experience
WHAT KIND OF EXPERIENCE SHOULD YOU HAVE?
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience building and managing cloud-based infrastructure environments, AWS
• Operational experience as a Linux system administrator
• Experience using performance management tools such as Nagios and New Relic
• Configuration management with your favorite tool such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
• Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
• Expertise in at least one scripting language, including Perl, Ruby, or Python
• System and network troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Experience with Git source code version control; CI/CD experience a plus
• Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills in a collaborative Agile environment
• A fun, pleasant disposition - we have a strict no jerks policy
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:55:47 PDT