Restaurant Shift Supervisor
We are adding 4 Shift Supervisors to the OKC market!
Shift Supervisors are essential to our business! You will participate in an 8-week training program to learn all positions and overall cafe operations. After successful completion, you will be assigned to a home bakery-cafe location, running shifts and supervising associates.
The Pull of Panera Bread:
- Non-grease, no alcohol, and tobacco-free environment
- 5-day work weeks; no late night closes
- Competitive pay and benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, FSA, Life, Disability, matching 401(k), paid vacation/sick/floating holidays, and a free meal benefit.
- Promotional opportunities: 40% of our managers are promoted from the Shift Supervisor position
- #1 ranking Chain Restaurant Best Reputation (Entrepreneur Magazine)
- Top 10 ranking Most Reputable Companies (Forbes Magazine)
- World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune Magazine)
- Age 18+ to operation bakery-cafe equipment
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- 1+ years of lead or supervisory experience in food service or retail
- Open availability to work a full-time schedule
- Ability to achieve and maintain ServSafe certification
- Successful and timely completion of the SSIT program and ServSafe Certification
- Meet the physical, environment, and activity requirements of the position
- Possess proper "food handling" certification where required by the health department
The Traditional Bakery, Inc. (TBI) since 1993 and Oklahoma City Bakery, Inc. (OKC) since 1999 own and operate a combined 32 bakery-cafes across Oklahoma, SW Missouri, and Arkansas. Our mission is to provide a great product in a great environment with a great attitude! Being a franchisee of Panera Bread, we are proud to have a focus on clean ingredients, a transparent menu, and food insecurity in our communities.
Oklahoma City, OK
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:08:29 PDT