Talent Acquisition Programs Manager
Talent Acquisition Programs Manager
Job Number: 76316
At Stanford University School of Medicine, the work we do touches lives today and tomorrow. Through education, research, and healthcare, the School of Medicine improves health through leadership, diversity, collaborative discoveries, and innovation. Whether working in departments with faculty, or in units that support the school, our staff are a part of teams that propel us on our journey toward the future of medicine and Precision Health.
As a part of the Talent Office in the Human Resources Group (HRG) at the School of Medicine, the Talent Acquisition Programs Manager, will lead and develop talent attraction and engagement programs that support hiring and internal mobility strategies. Under the direction of the Manager, Talent Acquisition Strategy, the Programs Manager will work with leaders across the school and engage with employee populations to foster a diverse and effective world class workforce.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
- Experience in recruiting and / or talent development
- Experience in the research field
- Experience in higher education / academia
- Experience working for or with Stanford
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree and five years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, manage shifting priorities, and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to accomplish goals working through formal and informal channels, with diplomacy and tactfulness.
- Demonstrated creativity, problem solving, critical analysis, initiative, judgment and, decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and meet budget goals.
- Demonstrated solid planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong relevant subject matter knowledge.
- Ability to direct the work of others, for jobs requiring supervision.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently stand/walk, sitting, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.
- Occasionally use a telephone.
- Rarely lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
Location: School of Medicine
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.